What are the peculiarities and benefits of business immigration to England? It is a possibility to obtain British citizenship in a quick and easy way. This implies completely new opportunities for doing business on an international scale, and it is a great prospect in terms of education for children.
Let’s consider the most common business immigration programmes for highly skilled professionals and businessmen.
It will be possible to obtain a residence permit after staying in England for over five years according to the available immigration programmes. After one more year you can obtain British citizenship and a British passport.
The main immigration programmes, which lead to obtaining British citizenship include:
- Tier 1 Investor is the least complicated way to obtain British citizenship. There is no need to attend courses in Business English. This immigration programme provides early acquisition of the British passport.
- Possibility to obtain a residence permit, followed by the prospect of acquiring the citizenship within 2 years, provided the amount of investment is £10 million.
- Possibility to obtain a residence permit, followed by acquiring the citizenship within three years, provided the amount of investment is £5 million.
- Possibility to obtain a residence permit, followed by acquiring the citizenship within five years, provided the amount of investment is £2 million.
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Immigration Programme. This programme is designed for businessmen, who have founded and actively manage their own business. The minimum investment amount has to be £200,000.
- Sole Representative – for professionals who are representatives of a foreign company in England.
All of the programmes, which offer a UK business visa, imply that the holder of the visa resides in the country with their families.
Persons who have obtained a business visa to the United Kingdom according to the terms of the “investor” and “entrepreneur” categories have to stay in the country for fewer days and are more likely to obtain a British residence permit and citizenship if certain conditions are met.
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur category was established in the spring of 2012. Initially, it was designed for graduates of British universities with experience in business, or innovation developers. Starting from 2013, this category applies to graduates of foreign universities that meet certain requirements.
Obtaining a business visa is a rather complicated and long process. Refer to specialized company and they will help you to understand all the intricacies of the law. The visa will be issued without any difficulties.