Many Europeans are interested in finding a job in England? The successful solution of this problem allows one to achieve the following:
- improve one’s financial situation;
- enable them to exchange experience with foreign colleagues;
- see the world.
How can one find a job abroad?
If you are interested in a jobs for the Europeans in London, on order to be successfully employed you should not just find a suitable job, but also prepare the following documents:
- a visa;
- a Work Permit, issued for a maximum of a year. This document is needed even if you are interested in a seasonal work in England. It is issued at the British Embassy;
- Social Security number – National Insurance Number;
- Curriculum vitae – a document that reflects all the data of your education, work experience and so on. To put it simply – it is an analogue of the usual resume.
A job in England is provided primarily to applicants, who speak English. It is also necessary to prepare documents that identify your personality for a potential employer.
How can one determine the place of employment?
If you want a job in England, the vacancies can be found at the site of a recruiting agency. In particular, our project job-england.com.ua will provide you with this service.
The advantages of using professional help are undeniable:
- you get a proven, relevant information;
- the offered job vacancies correspond to your core specialization;
- risk of encountering fraudsters is reduced to zero;
- in addition, consulting assistance in preparing the necessary documentation is provided.
Current job vacancies
To anyone who is interested in the employment, England can offer the following options:
- A carpenter (Terms of employment – an 8-hour working day with hourly payment starting at 14 pounds.)
- A mason (Hourly earnings up to 80 pounds. Standard workweek.)
- Experts in fixing the plasterboard and painters (By selecting these jobs in England, you will receive an average of 12 pounds per hour or more.)
- An assistant carpenter (this kind of specialist receives a payment starting at 9 pounds per hour.)
All employees are awarded additional payments for overtimes.
Legal employment in the UK for 5 years and longer allows citizens of other countries to qualify for the issuance of a residence permit.